We’ve all noticed rising gas prices. I have no doubt Obama will be blamed for this. Funny thing is demand seems to be down and prices seem to be up. That’s not how things are supposed to work. For some time now the price of gas seems to have had little or no [...]
Editor’s note: Readers…we apologize for allowing an unedited version of this submission to be previously posted. All errors have been addressed and the following is for your reading pleasure.
I arrived in San Francisco, via Oakland, in the winter of 1967, a few seasons into the “Summer of Love.” It was a world that shouldn’t and couldn’t exist. We smoked grass, dropped Owsley acid, experimented with psilocybin, peyote and mescaline. We “balled” who we pleased without fear of recrimination from our friends or [...]
Jim Tract is Gone
Songwriting is a wonderful thing.
Professional songwriting is a miserable thing.
The business of songwriting is a miserable business.
Jim Tract came to Nashville looking to change that
Jim didn’t just talk a good game.
Jim took a million dollars and started [...]
I’m a bit saddened and a bit outraged at how so many people, including our courts, mangle the Constitution in order to get it to support their position. The current debate over contraception, health insurance, and the Catholic Church is just another example of this. I don’t know who first said they’d view corporations [...]
- Up The Rebels
- “The More Things Change, The More Things Don’t Change” or “People vs Sheep…You Choose.”
- When did it stop being OK for women to ball who they wished?
- No more Women and Children, please!
- How to Look Good While Reading a Poem Out Loud
- Make this shutdown count
- The bellicose excuses never change
- Advice from Doctor NO!
- Let voices of dissent be heard.
- Blood Like A River
- Draft defend contradictory cons argument | A Little Tour in Yellow on A People’s History of Koch Industries: How Stalin Funded the Tea Party Movement
- It’s not how you read poetry, it’s how you look | Tribrach on How to Look Good While Reading a Poem Out Loud
- J. Danton Smith on No more Women and Children, please!
- J. Danton Smith on Gay marriage and bearing arms: the need to escape constitutional shackles?
- admin on Gay marriage and bearing arms: the need to escape constitutional shackles?
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010