We are infatuated with “heroes” in this country. So much so that all one has to do to stake claim to the title is join the military service. “Soldier” does not equate to “hero” not does “war” equate to “freedom.
Simply joining the armed services does not make you a hero, [...]
The threat of violence directed towards unpopular legislative/judicial decision makers is becoming alarming. This perversion of the democratic process, although not unique, is growing at a rate that should make it a major concern to all those in this country who claim to love their freedoms. Public figures who incite this violent protocol, [...]
When does opinion become simple, childish pouting? When do our political representatives cross the line from “voting their conscience” to “dangerous partisan actions?” One need only review the three statements of fact below to see that Congress has all but ceased to act as a body to “promote the general welfare,” and has turned [...]
iPhone folks just love those apps….do they also love sharing personal data with strangers?
By JORDAN ROBERTSON • Associated Press • July 29, 2010
LAS VEGAS — Your smart phone applications are watching you — much more closely than you might like.
Lookout Inc., a mobile-phone security firm, scanned nearly 300,000 free applications [...]
—Porsche confirms it will build the 918 Spyder hybrid.
—The high-performance hybrid will be built in limited numbers outside Stuttgart.
—The 918 Spyder is rumored to be priced above $600,000.
STUTTGART, Germany — Porsche confirmed on Wednesday that it will build the sensational 918 Spyder, first seen earlier this [...]
- Up The Rebels
- “The More Things Change, The More Things Don’t Change” or “People vs Sheep…You Choose.”
- When did it stop being OK for women to ball who they wished?
- No more Women and Children, please!
- How to Look Good While Reading a Poem Out Loud
- Make this shutdown count
- The bellicose excuses never change
- Advice from Doctor NO!
- Let voices of dissent be heard.
- Blood Like A River
- Draft defend contradictory cons argument | A Little Tour in Yellow on A People’s History of Koch Industries: How Stalin Funded the Tea Party Movement
- It’s not how you read poetry, it’s how you look | Tribrach on How to Look Good While Reading a Poem Out Loud
- J. Danton Smith on No more Women and Children, please!
- J. Danton Smith on Gay marriage and bearing arms: the need to escape constitutional shackles?
- admin on Gay marriage and bearing arms: the need to escape constitutional shackles?
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010